Valid from 1st November 2021
- Terms of Business
The placing of an order expresses acceptance of our Terms of Business.
- The Products
All products are made-to-measure or custom-made products. The images of the Products on our Platform are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary from those images and the depiction of Products with accessories, e.g. frames may be used for illustrative purposes only. You are advised to check that the Product you would like to purchase includes such accessories or not before placing the order.
- Personal Information
- Service Times
This web-site platform in its selling part provides services to prepare for customer a made-to-measure and/or custom-made products. We will make every effort to ensure orders are completed within the stated times, but will not accept any liability for damages in the event of failure to do so.
- Contract Formation
- Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 5.4.
- We will confirm our acceptance of your order to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us and you will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is no longer available for creation/custom-preparation or because of an error in the price on our Platform as referred to in clause 11.4, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
- Your order will be fulfilled as soon as reasonable, unless there is an Event Outside our Control, and we will provide you with a tracking number once the Products have been shipped. If we are unable to fulfil delivery because of an Event Outside Control, we will contact you.
- Delivery will be completed when the Products are delivered to the address you gave us.
- The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable Delivery Charges.
- International Delivery
- If you order Products from our Platform for delivery to an International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
In the unlikely event of loss, theft or damage to a client’s goods or materials, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the raw materials. No responsibility will be accepted for indirect or consequential loss and it shall be the responsibility of the customer/client to arrange adequate and appropriate insurance against the risk of any loss or damage.
We will not be responsible for errors which occur in the absence of written instructions or in the case of ambiguous and unclear instructions. Complaints must be notified within four days of receipt of work.
- Terms of Payment
- You can only pay for Products using the payment method(s) displayed as available to pay for the relevant Products when you checkout.
- Payment by cheque, postal order or credit facility is not supported by us.
- We do not offer credit accounts. Please note we operate on a cleared funds basis and will not process any orders for goods or services until funds are cleared.
- Price of Products and Delivery Charges.
- Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation.
- The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the Poland for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- The price of a Product does not include the Delivery Charges for delivering that Product to you (Delivery Charge) unless expressly stated on the Product page. Our Delivery Charges are as quoted on our Platform from time to time. To check relevant Delivery Charges, please refer to the “Shipping” section on a respective Product page.
- It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our Platform may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- We provide a warranty that on delivery and for a period of  months from delivery, the Products shall be free from material defects. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described in clause 12.2.
- The warranty in clause 12.1 does not apply to any defect in the Products arising from: a) fair wear and tear; b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party; c) if you fail to operate or use the Products in accordance with its intention; d) not holding the requirements of clause 14; or e) any specification provided by you.
- Accuracy of Sizes and Colour Matching
Sizes quoted are approximate only and on occasions can be fractionally over or under the size quoted. Due to the imprecise nature of colour management clients accept that colour matching is subjective, and exact colour matching cannot be guaranteed. We will try through its colour profiles to achieve the closest possible match within the limitations and constraints of available technologies, materials, and processes used. Where possible a colour reference should be provided for colour, density, tone and contrast, without which, reproduction of colour will be at our discretion. Please note that some colours may not accurately reproduce. We cannot be held responsible for differences in colour, density, tone and contrast between final supplied prints and scans and their appearance on screen or from the provided colour reference files.
- Care of Prints
- Never allow liquids of any kind to come in contact with a print.
- Avoid touching the print surface.
- Only acid-free, archival materials should come in contact with the front/back of the print.
- Never allow prints to rub against one another in transit or storage. Always use archival plastic sleeves or acid-free tissue paper between prints.
- Framing under glass or acrylic provides the greatest protection against fading from UV light and ozone.
- Avoid direct or extremely bright indirect sunlight. Don’t display or store prints outdoors. Don’t display or store prints where they are exposed to chemicals. Keep your unprotected prints (before framing) away from sources of ozone, such as monitors and TVs, air purifiers or other sources of high voltage electricity.
- Avoid excessive temperature and humidity extremes.
- Avoid pinning/hanging/attaching unprotected (not framed) prints on the wall. Chemicals in wall paint, especially solvents, might damage the print (yellowing etc.).
- Our materials (interleaving tissue paper, polypropylene bags, clear face envelopes, boxes and tubes) are to be used only for transport and short term storage of prints.
- Your use of our Website is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on this Website. Any links to third party web sites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked web site is not under our control and if you decide to access any such website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Except where stated, none of the material contained in this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form without our prior written permission. This includes the mirroring of any material contained on our Website or any other server.
- Information published on this Website is subject to change without notice. We may also make changes to any items described in this Website at any time without notice.
- All products and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.